Little Compton – A Favorite Coastal Community in Rhode Island
This Warren's Point property is four parcels with three cottages on more than 25 acres.
LandVest has had a long relationship with Little Compton, Rhode Island representing both buyers and sellers of Little Compton’s most distinctive properties. Our success stories include the highest residential sale in Little Compton, sold by Terry Boyle (LandVest-Boston) and located on Warren’s Point. Little Compton is located in southeastern coastal Rhode Island, is approximately 28.9 square miles, and its history dating back to 1670’s has created a small community of coastal homes rich in history and beauty. Many of the grand homes are generational assets with but one or two family ownerships. We took the opportunity to poll several of our current and previous clients about why they love this coastal community in Rhode Island. Here are some of their comments:
- Beaches, “sandy”, “public” and “private”, particularly Goosewing Beach and South Shore Beach
- Fishing, from shore or boat, Rhode Island is a fisherman’s paradise. The diversity and abundance of game fish found in Rhode Island waters, combined with accessibility of our shoreline provides angling excitement year-round.
- Boating, cruise over to Newport, RI (Mansions, Castle Hill Lighthouse, Rose Island
Lighthouse, Jazz and international music festivals) or Cuttyhunk Island
- Slower pace of life
- Small town vibe
- Vibrant artistic background
- Agriculture and open space
- Stone walls and Vineyards
- Great surfing
- Beautiful Golf Course and Idyllic Yacht Club
On Warren's Point eastern shore, this 2 acre oceanfront property offers spectacular views of Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and the Elizabeth Islands.
18.90 acre farm has a three-bedroom c1690 Colonial situated in a pastoral setting of open fields, conservation land and a pond offering privacy, bird watching and walking trails.
If you are interested in buying or selling real estate in Little Compton or its surrounding coastal towns, contact Terry Boyle, firstname.lastname@example.org
The New York Times recently chose to feature Little Compton, RI as part of their My Favorite Place: Little Compton, R.I. Click here to read the article.