This week’s Best Place to Live is brought to you by Joanna Rizzo Dresser.
Joanna joined LandVest in 2005 with 20 years of experience in Massachussetts Real Estate.
She has an established reputation in providing her clients with strategic and creative solutions for complex real estate transactions. Having over $250,000,000 in real estate transactions Joanna has been a member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board Multi-Million Dollar Club – Platinum level.
- So Joanna, tell us, where is the best place to live in New England?
- JRD: Honestly I have a few favorites, If you had said where is the best place to Summer, that would be a lot easier.
- OK, Where is the best place to spend the summer?
- JRD: Without a doubt, NANTUCKET! There is nothing better than a summer in Nantucket.
- Give me 5 reasons why you think Nantucket is the best place to live?
- JRD: 80 miles of pristine beaches Historic Architecture Over 50% of the Island is conservation land Boating, fishing, sailing, kitesailing, surfing… World-class dining.
- Give us a brief description of the Island.
- JRD: Nantucket is a historic whaling port 30 miles out to sea, it is a magical place of great natural beauty and historical significance. Almost half the island is conservation land and features wild moors, plains, and fresh water ponds. Wild roses and hydrangea grow profusely on the island. Eighty miles of Nantucket beaches are pristine and offer suburb surfing and swimming. Sailing, fishing, golfing, biking, bird watching, antiquing, museum hopping, fine dining and shopping are favorite pastimes. The island hosts a variety of events including the Nantucket film festival, Nantucket wine festival, Daffodil weekend, Christmas Stroll, Figawi racing, and the Opera House Cup regatta. Stand on the top of Main Street and look down the cobblestone street to the yachts docked on the waterfront and to the Brant Point lighthouse beyond-it is truly a spectacular sight.
If you would like to learn more about buying or selling real estate in Nantucket, we encourage you to contact Joanna at email@example.com
Additionally, here are two listings located in Nantucket: